This site may not work properly using Internet Explorer 10
or below as this browser is past its use by date.
We recommend that you upgrade your browser to the latest Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari. Click here for more information.
At Bath Street Family Medical Centre we aim to promote good health by assisting our patients in the prevention of illness, which often leads to chronic disease. The risk of many serious illnesses can be reduced by making changes to your lifestyle.
- Lifestyle Modification Services
- Quit Smoking Services
- Lung Function Assessment
- Weight Management Services
- Diabetes Risk Assessment
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
- 45 to 49 Health Check
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Assessments
- Aged Care Health Assessment (70+)